Monday, January 6, 2014


Watching the first snow fall of the season so excited

 at the Planetariam. the kids are on Mars
 and on  the Moon

 Spencer had to get his tooth extracted, poor kid!!!

 I embroidered 53 names on blankets this last Christmas! Paid for a Kitchen Aid



 Marianne spelling her first word

This Flower Spencer painted for me cause he knows I love flowers

 Look at this awesome Cake decorating that was at this bridal shower! So awesome, definitely a talend I do not have.

 Sledding up at Solitude with the Birks and the Taggarts



 Snow Angel



 We went in the hot tub together
 And then came the blizzard

 My my what did you find Juliette
 My girls making their aprons in my sewing class

 at Joshua's 3rd Birthday Party
 Pretending to be Transformers!
 Darlene and I were in charge of the wedding Invitations for Katie's Wedding... what a project


Kep and Salty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wagstaff Family

Wagstaff Family
Work Hard, Play Hard, Pray Hard